Just before Christmas, I made the conscious decision to finally reach out for some business help. Most of the time I just try to find out for myself but lately I have been realising the benefits of getting guidance from mentors. I always turn to my mum or dad or friends that run businesses which is fine, but I worry I am burdening them – they all have enough on their plate.
When I came across Carrie Green – I did wonder if I had been hiding under a rock! Carrie is no stranger to most female entrepreneurs and I really love what she stands for. She gracefully yet powerfully injects femininity into her business which is very appealing to me – it shows that not all women in business are dragons and not all women need to be hard faced – the huge misconception about women in business.
The Female Entrepreneur Association is about nurturing, supporting and empowering women by guiding their business in a practical way with the use of tried and tested expert method. Having read Carrie’s book, I wanted to find out more about the FEA Members Club and I’m so glad I did!
Joining the Female Entrepreneur Association was one of best decisions I’ve made for my businesses. For me, it was actually about surrounding myself with like-minded women who are driven, have passion and a positive mindset.
I LOVE being part of the Female Entrepreneur Association and since I’ve been a member I’ve made some incredible connections. The Facebook group is not only a problem-solving hub, it’s a wonderful place to get feedback and support on your business decisions.
Becoming a member has enriched my business life and I do really highly recommend it – I wouldn’t be writing this today!
Enrollment is actually closed for the group, but for this month only (February) I’m allowed to invite my friends to join. So if you’re interested, you can find out more here: Join The FEA Members Club Here
The membership fee was increased not long as I joined and this is a chance to become a member for the locked-in price that I pay.
Use this promo code to get the 20% discount: FRIENDS2018
Live 30-Day Goal Setting & Planning Workshop
Want help planning out the next 30 days and getting complete clarity on what you should actually be working on? If so, join Carrie Green for this live session, usually exclusively available for members, but non-members are invited to this workshop too, so don’t miss it!
- The Members’ Club Goal Setting & Planning Workshop will be taking place on Monday 26th February at 12pm California // 3pm New York // 8pm London // 7am Sydney.
- It will take place on Zoom – we’ll email them all the details to join once they sign up.
- It’s a fun, but intensive session, where we will be reviewing our progress in February and then setting our goals and making our plan of action for March.
- They’ll receive the Goal Setting & Planning Workbook, to help them plan everything out.
- They’ll get to be part of an intimate setting where they can share their wins and challenges and get their business questions answered.
- This is a rare opportunity to take part in a Members’ Club session without being a member… and for free! So don’t miss out!
Click the image below to register for the FREE Live 30-Day Goal Setting & Planning Workshop.
Benefit from my referral link and get £50 when you switch to Octopus Energy