Why buy salsa when you can make your very own homemade salsa that’s delicious, super easy and super tasty at home?
I originally got the idea from Davina McCall Sugar-Free Cook Book but when I made this version, I didn’t have the book in my possession so I created my own version which is equally scrumptious.
I make this salsa quite a lot now, I use for dipping, adding to salads, wraps, and vegan burger buns – it’s very versatile.
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 red onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- A handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
How to Make:
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl
- Finely chop the red onion
- 1/2 then 1/4 the cherry tomatoes
- Roughly chop the parsley
- Add the oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice
- Season with the salt and pepper
- Add paprika
- Serve in a presentable dish and garnish with fresh parsley
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you get a chance to make this lovely salsa. Whilst you are here, please do check out my other vegan recipes over on the Vegan Food and Recipes section of this blog.